Monday, February 6, 2012

Why i Create this blog

Why?

Cause I want to share my running experience and my running road. People complaining they cant run long distance, but do they give themselve a chance to take the first step to start running short distance first? I have lung, muscle and stamina, all this part of body need to be train. Im not a pro/god, just a normal human that need to train from scratch.

I started to hook on running after my NS, they give a nice training schedule to build up my endurance. After that join a few marathon and to stay fit so that I can score well in IPPT :( zz..

OK that all .. will post more when i go running..

Anyway.. some human got muscle and stamina but still cant run long distance, why?

You need 2 important things: ENDURANCE and MIND

No comments:

Post a Comment